Shock Rock's body appears to mainly consist of blue energy. There are four spikes protruding from both of his shoulders. His arms are rather large, stretching down nearly to his feet in resting position. His arms, chest, and legs are rocklike. A moss-like substance can be seen around his neck. The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
According to official promotional artwork, his shoulder spikes are retractable.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Shock Rock has the ability to release strong, blue electrical charges from any part of his body.
Shock Rock is able to absorb and reproduce electricity, to even the point where he can control it and create weapons such as a boomerang or shield. He is not limited to absorbing just electricity, as he was also able to absorb Vilgax's lasers.
He can power up and enhance machines with the use of his electricity.
Shock Rock also has indestructible stone armor and possesses enhanced strength.
- In The 11th Alien: Part 1, Shock Rock was first used against Vilgax.
- In The 11th Alien: Part 2, Shock Rock defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads.
- In Half-Sies, Shock Rock freed the miners from the mine.
- In Xingo's Back, Shock Rock powered up the Xingo arcade game.
- In Bounty Ball, Shock Rock fought against Tetrax Shard, Kraab and Sixsix.
- In Fear The Fogg, Shock Rock fought against the Fogg.
- In The Feels, Shock Rock battled the Weatherheads.
- The 11th Alien: Part 1 (first appearance; x2)
- The 11th Alien: Part 2 (x2)
- Xingo's Back
- Bounty Ball
- Fear The Fogg
- The Feels
- For marketing purposes, Shock Rock is considered an honorary Omni-Enhanced alien.
- To this end, his toy is sold as 'Omni-Enhanced Shock Rock'.
- His silhouette first appeared on the Omnitrix's newly-upgraded dial at the end of Omni-Tricked: Part 4.
- After his debut appearance, Shock Rock replaced Upgrade in the intro for season 2 of the Ben 10 Reboot.